3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Duracraft 1520 aluminum boat

Zip Code: 31005

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1800 obo

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Duracraft model 1520 heavy duty aluminum boat for sale. It is not welded, however is a wide and stable boat (48" bottom and 66" top) with a 15hp 4-stroke Johnson outboard and 34 pound thrust trolling motor. Trailer has 13" tires with bearing buddies, hand crank winch, and wheeled jack on the tongue. The motor cranks right up with electric start, runs very smooth, quiet, and will move the boat up to 20 mph on GPS. One of the rivets has a small leak, but I haven't gotten around to fixing since it is such a slow leak. Works great on the river, lake Juliette or High Falls, as well as an economical duck hunting rig due to the stability of the wide bottom. Asking $1800 obo.

You can reach me at 478-951-5826. I can send any pictures you want as well as a video of it running since I'm having a hard time getting pictures to upload.

Thanks,
William

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom