• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Echo Backpack Blower for Parts REDUCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick II

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-echo-backpack-blower-for-parts-reduced.1692341/
Item Name: FS Echo PB-403T Backpack Blower for Parts $15

Zip Code: 30318

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $15

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have not tried to even yank the starter cord but maybe I will as I know that means the motor is locked if one cannot pull it? This is an Echo PB-403T and most likely needs tlc

If you look closely you will see insulation in many of the cracks and crevice's and maybe a mouse was a nesting in it or maybe something else, I dunno :wacko:

If I can sell it for $15 here I will make a whopping FIVE DOLLA on this thar thing :wof:

Selling it as "parts" although it may just crank up after gas is added or once being fiddled with / sweet talked to :hat:

Can I drive down to Macon to do the deal...HECK NO! Well how bout Carrolton? HECK NO!!! :wacko: (sorry) This must be picked up at me shack in Atlanta and no Sir, shipping isn't an option, sorry!

Once cleaned up she going to look sweet, you know, like after you put a good coating of lipstick on yer pig :evil:

$15 in Atlanta or I probably can drive to 285+ South Cobb Dr. at Racetrack(2 miles away) to meet you if yer scared of venturing into creepy Atlanter….hahahhaha!!! :eek: Seriously, that would be ok?

Pictures:
101-jpg.1632922

102-jpg.1632923

103-jpg.1632924

104-jpg.1632925

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom