Name: FS Echo Timberwolf CS-590 Chainsaw

Location: Ernest Barrett Pkwy, Dallas Hwy, Powder Springs, Marietta

Zip Code: 30064

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 360

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

This Echo chainsaw CS-590 Timberwolf was purchased new from HD 5 months ago. This chainsaw is in nearly new condition with around 3 tanks of gas through it. Included is the following: 20” bar, chainsaw tool, 8 extra chainsaw chains (5 of which appear new), 20” scabbard, 1 unopened Echo chainsaw oil, and original receipt (just located). I did not register this chainsaw for the 5 year consumer warranty and expect that the buyer would have that right with this receipt. To register warranty a valid dealer is all I know of as a requirement...which HD is.

This chainsaw was purchased around the same time that I purchased a comparable Stihl chainsaw. This Echo is impressive. Although the Timberwolf weighs in at almost 4lbs heavier than Stihl, which caused me to use it less, the kickback is actually more controllable with this Echo. It was used on a few larger fallen red oaks in August and then stashed away as a back up chainsaw. I have fresh gas mix and chain oil filled for purchaser to test drive. Feel free to text Dustin @ 678-516-6144.

Pictures:
View attachment 1414789 View attachment 1414787 View attachment 1414790View attachment 1414788

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom