287   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Electra Verse 21D Bicycle w/Accessories

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $200

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale: Electra Verse 21D bicycle. Bike is a 21 speed. It's black w/silver trim, and is in pristine, like new condition. All brakes/gear shifters/tires/seat are in perfect condition. No issues whatsoever.

Bike comes with two storage bags for keys/wallet/etc. Also comes with water bottle/water bottle holder.

I bought this bike three years ago with the intention of riding on the Silver Comet trail and around the 'hood to get into shape. But, all I do is work, I'm still fat, so I'm going to send this bike down the road to someone who will use and appreciate it.

I bought the bike new at Smyrna Bicycles, and tax and extras included, it was right at $450 (I thought it was $480ish, but my wife says $450ish, and she's usually right...it was a buttload of money either way). Electra is a great bicycle company, first class in every regard, with top build quality and name brand components.

$200 FIRM (which is a DEAL), no trades. Willing to meet evenings in the above listed areas after 5:00.

Thanks for looking!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
IMG_1564.JPG
IMG_1565.JPG
IMG_1568.JPG
IMG_1569.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom