• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Enfields & Garand

Hesalite

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-enfields-garand.1928436/
Item Name: FS Enfields & Garand

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1

Caliber: 30.06 .303

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: From top to bottom:

1) 1953 Springfield M1 Garand. Mostly SA parts. Operating Rod is HRA as well as gas plug. Will come with an extra birch stock. Priced at $950

2) 1942 Lee Enfield No.4 Mk1 made by Savage as part of the sniper conversion program conducted at Holland & Holland. This one was never fitted with a scope, but I've added a reproduction scope and mount. Rifle is all matching, features the early cocking piece, and is a real joy to shoot. Priced at $3,000

3) 1943 Lee Enfield No.4 Mk1* made by Savage. This rifle is all matching and has some of the nicest wood I've ever seen on a Lee Enfield. It comes with a Parker Hale PH5C rear aperture sight with large windage and elevation drums, as well as a Parker Hale Deluxe Iris with multiple aperture lens colors. Rifle is all matching. Priced at $950

4) This one hurts to sell, and I may end up keeping it...an all matching unissued No.5 Mk1 made by Fazakerly in (I believe) 1947 (I'll have to check later). It comes with original sling, action cover, and unissued No.5 Bayonet with original sheath. At some point in the past people were able to get this by the bundle packaged with all the original accessories...nowadays they come at a pretty penny. With that being said, Rifle, Sling, Action Cover and Bayonet is priced at $1,000.

Serious buyers only. Absolutely NO trades as I am downsizing. PM or leave comment for additional information.

Thanks

Pictures:
1-jpg.2029745

Back
Top Bottom