Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 180

Caliber: 22lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Feddersen 10/22 threaded bull barrel with Williams Firesights
16.5”
Replacement barrel from Feddersen. First one had some issues so they sent me a tested barrel that shot 1/4” at 50 yards. This barrel has Williams Firesights installed, and is threaded. My vision sucks and cannot shoot with iron sights.

Barrel has only been fired 50 rounds at Feddersen.

$180.00 meet in Marietta

Pictures:
image-jpg.2367593

image-jpg.2367594

image-jpg.2367595

image-jpg.2367596

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I really like this, but I’m in the same boat as you. My vision has really to crap in the last few months, went to the eye doctor and found out I have cataracts on both eyes. Now just waiting to see an eye surgeon. :(

I really like this, but I’m in the same boat as you. My vision has really to crap in the last few months, went to the eye doctor and found out I have cataracts on both eyes. Now just waiting to see an eye surgeon. :(

I can probably see the target better than I can pick up the sights. I never had glasses and only 2years ago started using readers. Things went downhill quickly.

I can probably see the target better than I can pick up the sights. I never had glasses and only 2years ago started using readers. Things went downhill quickly.
It started for me when I turned 45. Readers then single vision and now at 60 bifocals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom