• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Final Price Reduction- Springfield XD-45 ACP Bi-Tone 5”...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 20426

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Final Price Reduction- Springfield XD-45 ACP Bi-Tone 5”...

Zip Code: 30324

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $550
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Only Sig P320C or Sig P320XC

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Drivers License. CCW preferred

Item Description:
AA76A2C1-833B-475A-B1D8-89DBA4BC483C.jpeg
Item Name: FS Springfield XD-45 Tactical Bi-Tone 5” Barrel PRICE REDUCTION.

Zip Code: 30324

Item is for: Sale

Sale Price: $500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Only Look/Peak at Drivers License Bcz you must be GA resident. CCW preferred

*Zero Feedback buyers will be subject to more screening than an established ODT member.

$500
AA76A2C1-833B-475A-B1D8-89DBA4BC483C.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Reactions: MRH
HEY - How r ya? U been talking to my friend, last week, about "a friend of his" interested in purchasing this... That'd be ME!

NOW: Im just down Pt-Indus,, Ptree-Corners area. SO Im close! Thinking: Anyway I could pass by.. take a look at? Will be BAK in town (from business). - tomorrow (Thurs)... Thinking tomorrow ?? Afternoon - later- take a break form work, come see? If everything solid - maybe ...take it with me!

Thx.
-GUY S.
(also: Feel free to Txt me: 470-272-6622. Get quicker response, for sure!)

thx again!
Not interested in meeting for a "maybe". You recently joined and only have 1 feedback. Further, I've been buying and selling on this site for 9 years, and never once have I agreed to meet, whether I’m a buyer or seller, without a firm deal with an agreed upon cash price, before the meet-up. Otherwise, it’s wasting my time and yours. With all due respect, Guy, your lack of feedback plus your desire to meet up and 'maybe' buy, cause me to respectfully decline. I'm sure you can find another .45 on this site.

I would respectfully suggest you talk with other Sellers (show you have a CCW) before hand, and come to a firm cash deal before you meet. If the gun is not as pictured or represented, you can always walk away during the meet. Though, in 9 years and multiple transactions, I’ve never once had that issue whether I was the Buyer or Seller. Best of luck to you, I’m sure you will not have an issue because there are plenty of other Sellers selling .45s on this site (or gunbroker.com).
Pastb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom