• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS FJ40 - Toyota Landcruiser - 1977

pop5

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-fj40-toyota-landcruiser-1977.1645263/
Item Name: FS FJ40 - Toyota Landcruiser - 1977

Zip Code: 31031

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $16,500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is my 1977 Toyota Land cruiser FJ40, which I have owned for 10 years. Manufactured in Nov. of 1977 so it may be classified as a 1978 model, not sure. Has a hard top and the original 2F inline 6 cylinder engine. Has exhaust headers and dual exhausts. Has 4-speed manual transmission with 2 speed transfer case, has lock out hubs. Has power steering and aftermarket AC. Equipped with Warn 9000 lb. winch with remote hand control, Has front brush guard with blinker guards, Equipped with Kenda Klever M/T tires with approximately 200 miles on them. Odometer is showing 8,309 miles on it, however, odometer cable was broken when I got the vehicle. I replaced cable, so I don't really know the actual mileage on the vehicle. If I had to make a guess, I would say somewhere over 100,000 miles.

Paint is in good shape with some minor chips and minor scratches. Upon purchase in 2008, what rust there was, was cut out and replaced with new metal, POR-15 treated and cover paint. Minor rust was sanded to bare metal, acid treated, fiber glassed, treated with POR-15 and cover paint. Bottom of right rear ambulance door needs to be repaired. Body is straight with no damage other than some scratches from hunting trails. Upholstery on all seats is very good. Has front bucket seats and rear fold down bench seat. Dash is excellent. Has all OEM cluster gauges but only the oil pressure gauge works. Added aftermarket temp gauge and voltmeter. It is equipped with a roll bar.

Maintenance: Oil and filters changed on scheduled time. PS was rebuilt in 2015; clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing and rear main seal replaced in 2014; clutch slave cylinder replaced in 2014.

The vehicle starts right up, has a new battery and has no mechanical issues that I am aware of.

I also have several boxes of extra parts that go with this sale.

This FJ40 has been our third vehicle for 10 years and has also been my hunting vehicle. Only traveled down old logging roads or trails to my hunting locations, NEVER mudded. I am now 72 years old and have injuries to my legs from Vietnam. Don't want to see it go, but my age and health condition say otherwise.

FJ40 is sold as is, where is, with no warranty or guarantee either expressed or implied. There is no lien or other encumbrances on the vehicle.

Please, serious inquiries only. You may contact me by phone or text at: 478-258-1630 Contact name: Frank

This is a CASH sale only. No checks, money orders, wire transfers of any kind, or other forms of payment. CASH sale only.

For anyone interested is seeing the vehicle and trying it out, this will be done in a public place in my location. Also, the money exchange will take place inside my personal bank. Due to the age of the vehicle, you will be given a Bill of Sale only, which satisfies the requirements of the State of Georgia.

Pictures:
img_1887-jpg.1540284

img_1871-3-jpg.1540285

img_1763-jpg.1540286

img_1820-2-jpg.1540287

img_1819-3-jpg.1540288

Back
Top Bottom