• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS FN FNX .45 Stainless like new!

crashtke

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-fn-fnx-45-stainless-like-new.1447295/
Item Name: FS FN FNX .45 Stainless like new!

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 550 obo

Caliber: .45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Glance at a badge or concealed carry or bill of sale if neither of those.

Item Description: Nearly brand new with probably 100 rounds or less through it. Sat in the bedside table for a year. Stainless slide, box, 3 magazines, everything that comes with it new. $550 obo

Pictures:
20170622_161310-jpg.1219505

To add to this, this gun was my father's gun. It has sat in his night stand for a year or 2. He took it to the range once to fire it and other than that, it just sat. I will try to get more pictures today. But not really interested in any trades unless someone has a decent Sig p220 .45 to trade. Just a plain jane p220, nothing fancy. May even throw a hundred in if it is something truly special. But that is the only trade that I would be interested in.

As for the bill of sale, that is just for folks without a badge or carry permit. Sorry, but got to have something signed saying they are legally allowed to own a firearm just to protect myself.
A fellon can sign a paper and claim he's legally allowed to own a gun, same way a Carry permit holder who smokes pot can buy a gun from you.

Absolutely, but at that point I have at the very least covered myself. I am open to better suggestions. If you have anything to add other than pointing out the failure in this system I would happily listen.

Back
Top Bottom