• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS FS 420rds Federal can sold at Walmart

If we all ban together and refuse to pay these over inflated prices then maybe they will drop back to what they should be. But as long as someone will pay it ... then everyone runs out and buys everything up and then they think that they should get these prices.

If we all ban together and refuse to pay these over inflated prices then maybe they will drop back to what they should be. But as long as someone will pay it ... then everyone runs out and buys everything up and then they think that they should get these prices.

I'm working on a 3rd option. I buy up as much as I can at WalMart prices and what I can't use or don't want I pass along to others at the same price I paid for it. That minimizes how much the piece of **** profiteers can get their hands on. All this bull **** about free markets is fine and dandy but the assholes marking a $175 can up to $350 are scumbags. And to be perfectly honest I kinda HOPE the IRS get's curious about how much profit some of these "hobbieists" are making. Hell it was tax evasion that got Al Capone. I'd love to see some of the gougers get shut down on the same charge. Guess I'm not a libertarian, cause it really pisses me off when "making a few bucks here and there" becomes "**** everybody, get all you can". When you see one of these insane price threads check and see if the seller has a track record. Some will surprise you.

I'm working on a 3rd option. I buy up as much as I can at WalMart prices and what I can't use or don't want I pass along to others at the same price I paid for it. That minimizes how much the piece of **** profiteers can get their hands on. All this bull **** about free markets is fine and dandy but the assholes marking a $175 can up to $350 are scumbags. And to be perfectly honest I kinda HOPE the IRS get's curious about how much profit some of these "hobbieists" are making. Hell it was tax evasion that got Al Capone. I'd love to see some of the gougers get shut down on the same charge. Guess I'm not a libertarian, cause it really pisses me off when "making a few bucks here and there" becomes "**** everybody, get all you can". When you see one of these insane price threads check and see if the seller has a track record. Some will surprise you.

Very Well Said.
:rockon::rockon: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::rockon::rockon:

Zeake, hate to tell you but $175 for the can of Federal is really pretty close to normal, pretty much what they sold for over a year ago or longer. They are about $20 higher but component prices have risen (what hasn't?). It may be a long time (if ever) that we see this same can come down to $150ish that it sold for in 2010. And yes, there may be people selling ammo in a few years they realize they do not need but again we do not know what the butt heads in DC will spring on us and for $175 a can I will take it.

No offense, but your resentment of libertarians is misplaced. If libertarians were in charge, there wouldn't be a panic in the first place because they wouldn't be trying to take your guns. There also wouldn't be a Federal reserve and a loaf of bread would still be a dime, albeit a silver one, because we would still have real money as called for by the Constitution. It is not the libertarians or the austrians that have brought us to this sorry state of affairs, but rather the liberals, the neocons (also liberal), and their keynesian ripoff minions.

I saw two cans in the case which I purchased, I did not see any others so I will assume they are out unless they had them in the back. Lady who helped me was surprised they had them, said she has not seen that in a long time.

Thanks. I am planning to head up there later today so i will stop by anyway. Probably wont have any luck but who knows.

No offense, but your resentment of libertarians is misplaced. If libertarians were in charge, there wouldn't be a panic in the first place because they wouldn't be trying to take your guns. There also wouldn't be a Federal reserve and a loaf of bread would still be a dime, albeit a silver one, because we would still have real money as called for by the Constitution. It is not the libertarians or the austrians that have brought us to this sorry state of affairs, but rather the liberals, the neocons (also liberal), and their keynesian ripoff minions.

I stand corrected. Much appreciated Captain Besidethepoint.
j/k ;)

Back
Top Bottom