Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 16mm Film Projector/Film Prints

Zip Code: 30305

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open to gun/ammo trades

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: So on the off chance someone else is into 16mm film, I'm listing stuff here as I'm getting out of that hobby in general.

Starting with my projector an Kodak CT1000, which is a rebranded Elmo 16CL. Projector is in excellent shape and works great. The rubber rollers in the film path were replaced in 2015 and are ready for many more years of service. Has been modified with an audio out to bypass the built-in amplifier. Only two issues would be that the front film path cover is missing and the flywheel bearing rattles a little when it's winding down.

Also have film prints available

**Features**
$100 - Tokyo Olympiad: IB Tech, scope. American theatrical cut of 93 minutes. Emulsion scratches present throughout most of the movie, usually off to the sides but reel 2 has a set of four that are spread evenly across the frame. One or two splices in each reel but all run through the projector smoothly. **
$275 - Waterloo: AGFA color, adapted scope. Print is overall in great shape, with some minor scratches here and there. There is also more wear near the tails of the reels, and reel 4 has a couple of weird marks that come and go. The adapted scope image also is jerking up and down a bit throughout the movie, but not so much that it detracts from the whole thing. As is common in 16mm film prints, the letterboxing makes the film more 1.85 than true 2.35 format, which means that some of the sides are cut off slightly, but nothing major is really lost. Complete from overture to underture, with full credits and fade out.**

**Cartoons**
$30 - The Little Brown Burro: LPP. Film is in mostly good shape but does have some pretty significant jump splices in the first song.**
$45 - Batman: My Crime is Your Crime: LPP Contains both part one and two of the episode, I don’t know if they were or weren’t original broadcast together. Each part is roughly ten minutes long. Overall it’s in pretty good shape, just a small emulsion scratch for about two seconds in the beginning. There is also a section in the beginning of part two that sounds like a jump splice, but it’s supposed to be that way as far as I’ve been able to tell. **
$110 - Tokio Jokio: The print is in fairly good shape. There are light base scratches throughout, but they're not too distracting. There is a section at the end of the title card where the sprockets are damaged. Has been repaired using splicing tape.**
$75 - Design For Leaving: IB Tech. Print is in fantastic shape with next to no wear and with the complete Technicolor lab head and tail, but does have VS. Only one splice, but there's no jump in the picture or sound. **
$50 - The Moving Day: IB Tech. Some base wear and gets splicey near the end.**
$50 - Bottleneck Baby: Fuji. Color has faded and there is some base wear present.**
$130 - Rabbit Fire: LPP. Print is in good shape with only light wear throught the film. **

**TV Shows/Shorts**
$140 - Eyes in Outer Space: IB Tech. There is some wear, but the print is in good shape overall. Comes out of the Disneyland tv show, but comes complete with title and credits. **
$60 - Ski the Outer Limits- Ektachrome: Print is in great shape with only light wear at best, good color. **
$50 - Laurel and Hardy: Scram: Very good dupe, excellent contrast and sound. Print is in great shape.**
$140 - Twilight Zone: Still Valley: Print is in excellent shape, could almost say mint. Comes with countdowns where the commercials would have been. **
$140 - Twilight Zone: Prime Mover: Excellent shape with only a scratch here or there. Slugs where the commercials would have been. **

**Equipment**
$100 - Singer 16D Anamorphic Lens. Glass is clear and works well but one of the internal lenses does have a hairline crack near the edge**
View attachment 3364406

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom