• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 175 grams Sterling silver

carlton wright

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-175-grams-sterling-silver.1650374/
Item Name: FS/FT 175 grams Sterling silver

Zip Code: 30733

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 90
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Cheap deer rifle or? Are add

Caliber: 925

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 5 antique Sterling spoons 35 grams a peice . Ever wanted to have a silver spoon in your mouth? Great shape lady Hilton by Westmoreland patern. Selling for Sterling prices but there 39.99 a peice retail as spoons. Have a ton of 40s vintage gold and silver plate to add for a good deal or at 3 dollars a pound or so. For scrap .Looking for a cheap rifle prefer youth models pump lever single shot bolt action don't care too much will sell just under spot price . Will add some cash for a decent rifle . Looking for a budget gun for a kid to kill a deer. His grandfather wants to take him hunting this year he doesn't think he will be around for ever and wants to give him this experience and he doesn't have the money for a rifle. So i am going to get him one .prefer somthing with lower recoil and cheaper ammo but open to what ever will also buy rifle with no trade involved for the right deal . It's either be born with a silver spoon in your mouth or a rifle in your hand . I will take the rifle .all you silver borders out there come.get it . I may have a few silver coins I could be persuaded to add

Pictures:
20180227_223422-jpg.1542881

20180227_223408-jpg.1542882

Back
Top Bottom