• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 1964 pontiac bonneville all original

My first car was a 64 Bonneville 2 door hardtop with a factory Hurst 4 speed and I think a 42*? something motor. It might have had 2, 4 barrels, not sure. It did have a bench seat. Bought it at auction in mid 1968. Paid $270 out the door (of course gas was .29 a gallon some days). Since I didn't have my drivers license yet my brother drove it home for me, and he loaned me $100 to pay for it. It was a real boat and a great car. It would burn rubber for a city block and I don't think I ever had a set of matching tires on it. Local cop had a "Dutch uncle talk" with me one afternoon about laying rubber down and how he had better not see me doing it again. Lucky I didn't kill myself in that car. Good memories. Not sure if I even asked my Mom if I could buy it and know I would never let my 15 year old son have it. Volvo's for the kids. Yours is worth every penny of what you are asking for it. Not too many around.

I have always preferred these classic non muscle car models from all the big 3. The Bonneville is an example of a true Pontiac. Like a Catalina or early Gran Prix.

1643073314411.gif

Back
Top Bottom