• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 1969 Pontiac Firebird

Status
Not open for further replies.

John316

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-1969-pontiac-firebird.1571859/
Item Name: FS/FT 1969 Pontiac Firebird

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $22,000.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Muscle Cars or ????

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale is a 1969 Pontiac Firebird.
Formula 400 with a mild engine build.
Painted a couple years ago. Body lines are perfect but there are a few chips in the paint (nothing bad)
Runs good at 80 MPH down the highway or at Parade speed. Has disc brakes in front and everything has been completely gone through mechanically.
Black interior is all new but at this time, I'm missing the original radio and a few trim pieces

This car is not show quality but it is certainly "show off" quality. If you are looking for a great cruiser. This is Firebird is for you!

I have the clean title in hand.
A copy of the factory invoice.
A letter decoding the options.
A copy of the dealer order.
I also have ordered a copy of the original window sticker from PHS of which Im expecting to receive in the next week or so.

Saying this! I'm simply putting the car up for sale or possible trade to weigh my options. The car will be ready for viewing in a two or three weeks! This should give me enough time for me to get it back from my mechanic as he tunes it up for me and time for me to bring it down and get a stereo system installed in it.

So, in a nut shell! This Firebird can be yours for $22,000.00 or best cash or trade offer!

My interest consist of Antique cars and trucks, Muscle Cars, Corvette, Chevelle, Camaro, Road Runner, GTX, GTO, Mustang, or I may trade for a good low milage dependable vehicle for my daughter??? What do you have???

Please, only contact me if you are a serious buyer! I will not respond to a ridiculous trade or cash offer!!! So, please have the courtesy not to waste my time!!!

Thanks for your time and consideration!

You can text me at 4zero4---4two7---133one....

Pictures:
img_8174-png.1260549

img_8176-png.1260550

img_8161-jpg.1260555

img_8164-jpg.1260557

img_8172-jpg.1260561

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom