• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 1971 Ruger m77 w/factory Douglas barrel 7mm Magnum

camramrod87

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-w-factory-douglas-barrel-7mm-magnum.1556297/
Item Name: FS/FT 1971 Ruger m77 w/factory Douglas barrel 7mm Magnum

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 550
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Governor, camp 9/45, pistol cal carbines, pistols,rifles,shotguns...open to all offers

Caliber: 7mm Magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this rifle from another member last year, and really haven't had a chance to use it. I love all m77's, but this one stands out with it's awesome craftsmanship. It's a pre-warning 1971 model with a pretty stout Douglas barrel and still sports it's original iron sights. These barrels are are also found on the no1 series rifles. The safeties on the tang where it belongs, the butt pad is red but is rather stiff and dry due to its age. It has nicks and scratches on the stock here and there, but the blueing is near flawless, action is super smooth. Being that I am not the original owner, I am on sure of the actual round count, but does not appear to be a whole lot. I've tried my best with pictures and borrowed some from the previous owner. Please PM any questions or offers.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.1392169

image-jpg.1392170

image-jpeg.1392171

image-jpeg.1392172

image-jpeg.1392173

Back
Top Bottom