Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 1997 Lexus LS 400 $500.00

Zip Code: 30534

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $500 firm
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Wasr AK, or 6 high points or one glock and a 150 cash, 45 ounces of .999 silver

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: It runs it drives paint looks awesome in the pics because of the rain but really the paint is in pretty good shape interior is in good shape has either seeping intake gasket or a seeping head gasket. It drinks water roughly a gallon every 60 miles sometimes it uses nearly none. It's my weekend better I drive to the store to the gym or take the dog to the vet or around town running errands, but I am moving and my ass can only drive one car at a time and I need to eliminate none essential crap from my life to make my move easier.

The heat works good the AC works good all the windows and sun roof works no check engine light is one the steering wheel is stuck tilted up a little the struts are weak so it floats like an old Cadillac it runs good despite it using water all in all for having 319,000 miles on it she is doing pretty good. The tires are ok will get you by for a little bit but will need replacing at some point.

If you only live a few miles from work or have a kid about to start driving to school and to home it's good it's cheap its also a very safe car and if it gets wrecked there is no real loss.

Really just want cash but if you absolutely have to trade I might consider it.

Nothing about this is miss leading for $500 bucks you dont get lied to what you see is what you get plain and simple I wont waste either of our time trying to fool anyone and finding someone who doesnt know any better. This is not a for ever car. It's a car that will get you by for for a year or two depending on how you care for it.

And appreciate my thumb in the picture :p

Pictures:
20200118_151456-jpg.2450194

20200118_151417-jpg.2450195

20200118_151402-jpg.2450203

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Nice if someone put a couple hundred in it to fix the leak I bet it lasts 2 or 3 years of local driving easy .

Honestly doubt it's worth fixing. This is more of a get you by for a while car keep it full of coolant toss some used tires on it and chanve the oil when it needs it. Drive it until you can pass it on to someone else that needs an in between car. Or just use it like I do for a spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom