• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT 2 large Pythons (not the pistols but real snakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaGun1

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
54   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2 large Pythons (not the pistols but real snakes)

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $200 for the pair includes aquariums
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Watcha got?

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I ended up with two fairly large pythons. Full large glass aquariums with heaters and screen tops included.

Snakes are approximately 5-6' long or longer. I haven't handled them yet but will tomorrow when I clean the aquariums.

I was told one is male and one is female but have no idea if that is true.

One is shedding currently and will try to feed them this weekend.

These go for several hundred dollars a piece at this size but trying to make a quick deal so up for trade also. Must meet me around Carrollton or close to it.

$200 for all of the stuff and both snakes.

Pictures:
img_0612-jpg.1127538

img_0613-jpg.1127539

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Make me a reasonable offer.... I like snakes but don't like pets. So these guys need a home. Ended up with them from a job I did and would like them gone this weekend if possible.
Craigslist would have them sold quick at that price! Also I have sold snakes to pet stores. Call a pet shop in Jonesboro...I cant remember the name buyt they are in the same shopping center as Mr. Everything restaraunt. I'e sold him all my unwated reptiles.

I know right? The price is rediculous...

They look like common Boas, not all are Colombian Red tailed Boa even if the tail is reddish. Also the humidity is way to low, the shed is coming off in pieces. A good soak in a warm bath tub will help, make sure the eye caps come off. Wait until they start hunting to feed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom