Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2000 Ford Harley Truck

Zip Code: 31024

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: Negotiable9500.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Negotiable

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2000 Ford Harley Davidson Truck.....

Truck is in perfect running order, battery died on me last week and I will be replacing it. No mechanical issues at all. Has the 5.4 motor in it and no it not super charged, as it was the very 1st year that it was made. Has a brand new set of tires on it. Has a factory stereo but has upgraded speakers, a boxed sub woofer and a Memphis amp. (Sounds great).
Now the bad it will need a paint job on the hood and top, but the rest can be waxed and look great. It also has a split seam on the drivers seat (easy fix).
This was the first year Ford and Harley collaborated and it was a very limited run. Not saying it's rare but there are not alot of them left...So I guess that you could call it a survivor.

I would trade for another vehicle, nothing newer, maybe something old and interesting, but a cash price is 9500, or you may have something I don't yet know I need.

Pictures to come later today or first thing tomorrow.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom