Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 8000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Muscle Cars, Guns, Guitars, Classic Cars & Trucks

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: DL # Name, Address, Phone Number

Item Description: PRICE IS $8000 , best REASONABLE offer, or cash + partial trade for the right car / truck that would qualify as a classic car. This Jeep has a 4.0 with a 5spd. New stage 2 Luk clutch, new Skyjacker shocks, new swaybar bushings, new tierods, new blower motor, new 33x12.5x15 tires with lifetime warranty on new Cragar rims, new LED headlights, new sequential LED turning signals,new u-joints, entire interior of tub has been covered in bedliner and insulated. Carpet is about 2 years old. Rampage style top that folds back like a targa top and the side panels and back panel can be removed for shaded, open air driving. The engine has stainless headers and a Flowmaster. The oil pump was installed new 2 years ago.
You can see in the pictures that there is evidence of some body damage under the driver's door. This was on the Jeep when I got it under a thick layer of bondo. The frame was not effected at all and I actually have 3/16" steel armor plates for each side that cover nearly all of it. I'm in no way desperate to sell, just seeing what the waters look like. I'd consider trades for older musclecars, guns, or a combination of both.Come take a look and make me a reasonable offer, worse that I can say is no so let me know.

Pictures:
20210216_080357-jpg.3295046

20210216_080422-jpg.3295047

20210216_080436-jpg.3295048

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom