Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
26   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2000 volvo v70 xc $850

Zip Code: 30281

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $850
Trade Value or Items Looking For: willing to do partial trades, however need at-least 750 cash

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Vovlo V70 for sale. I bought this car at the start of college, had 90,000 miles on, now that I am done with college it has just shy of 140,000 miles. Car leaks some oil, leather is pretty beat, the headlight is held on with tape, the gas door doesn't shut, the gear selector is missing the cover, the hood latch is missing and opened with string, airbag light is on, drive shaft was disconnected making it fwd only(better MPG actually), however she does drive. Remember this is a 20-year-old, thousand dollar car we're talking here. A few bucks and some TLC and this wagon could be a comfortable cheap daily driver.

In the last 20k miles I have replaced the timing belt, drive belt, water pump, coolant reservoir, camshaft sensor, heater core, and fuel pump.

Pictures:
img_2185-jpeg.2362878

image-1-jpg.2362879

img_2186-jpeg.2362880

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom