Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
25   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Cab 5.9L Cummins 6 Speed Manual 4x4

Zip Code: 30633

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 20,000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: I'm not likely to take a trade but you can try me. Partial trades are more likely.

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT Mega Cab with 5.9L Cummins diesel engine, a G56 6 speed manual transmission and turn dial four wheel drive. Four wheel drive has high and low with a locking center differential. There is seating for six with enough room in the back seats to easily accommodate rear facing car seats and the largest of people.

The rear seats recline, fold down and fold flat. There is a ton of storage room behind them and storage cubbyies as pictured as well. The front center seat has storage in the fold down as well as the seating portion. Power driver seat with a manual passenger seat. There is a hook up if one wanted to put in a power seat. Power windows, locks and heated mirrors that fold out to be trailer mirrors.

South Bend dual disc clutch installed a few thousand miles ago. Nitto Trail Grappler tires that ride well and have little noise. MB aftermarket wheels with spare tire under the bed. Line-Xed bed and lower portion of the body (a good shopping cart height). Has powered Amp Research steps that fold down when the door is opened and has lights on the steps to see where you are stepping.

The interior is in good shape with no rips and just a little wear as shown on the driver seat. Carpet is in very good condition. All door panels and handles are secure. No dash lights on. Has very bright head lights (forget which model) and fog lights. The dash is in good shape neither cracked nor faded.

Comes with an Edge programmer Juice Attitude CTS 6 and backup camera. The backup camera is angled great for seeing what is behind you in traffic, the driveway and has a great view of the trailer hitch. The programmer has settings for fuel economy, towing, more power and factory. It will show any engine codes and their description. Has other modes and displays for the trucks tilt in all directions as well as many other features including exhaust gas temperature with turbo timer.

It has a suspension lift which was there before I purchased it and has other after market suspension upgrades. Larger 35" tires which the programmer provides a corrected speed for. The Edge programmer can take in any tire size that you choose and give you a corrected speedometer on it's screen.

Also has a block heater that can be plugged in. In 30 degree weather I haven't needed it and have had quick easy starts. Has a very solid steel rear bumper. Drives great, very reliable, shifts smooth. No mechanical issues at all and all work has been done by Lead Foot Diesel.

The AC condenser and compressor have been recently replaced. Quest trailer brake, Optima yellow top batteries and K&N intake.

Negatives:
There is a small crack in the AC condenser which I will have fixed soon.
There is a crack in the windshield and rear right door window which isn't very noticeable with the tint.
It has the factory radio which won't eject a CD.
There is a hole in the bed which I can only guess was for a hitch.
The rear passenger door sensor is out.
The paint could use a touchup.

Comes with spare headlight, coolant, belt that bypasses AC and starter.

I have many more pictures if you are seriously interested.

Pictures:
kimg1002-jpg.1354386

kimg0980-jpg.1354389

kimg1012-jpg.1354391

kimg1019-jpg.1354392

kimg0991-jpg.1354395

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom