• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 2006 Yamaha VMAX

jwernatl

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-2006-yamaha-vmax.1364682/
Item Name: FS/FT 2006 Yamaha VMAX

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 5500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 5500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: drivers license

Item Description: Exceptional Bike. Runs as new. Adult owned - it shows in both the way it rides and runs. I have complete maintenance records from factory dealerships. Just got back from dealership w/a new clutch and one of the front fork seals were starting to leave a 'ring', so we replaced both seals.

Beautiful bike. You will not be disappointed. 14k miles. Runs excellent.

Please understand, I reserve the right to refuse to sell or trade to any person under the age of 25.

I may trade for a Jeep, side by side or an atv.

Reach out to me and I'll send you pictures if you're interested -- thanks all.

Here are a few pics. Ill add better tomorrow. I took these today. To much sun.

Attachments

• 20170226_142204.jpg
    20170226_142204.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 60
  • 20170226_142315_001.jpg
    20170226_142315_001.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 20170226_142151.jpg
    20170226_142151.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 64
It took me 31 years to buy one of these, the hunger has been satisfied. Great bike in a class by itself. Good price, someone is going to be very pleased.

Its a great bike. It 's sad i have to let her go but, Im 45 and i feel it with 3 back back surgerys. I can barely tie my shoes some mornings. Its by far the best running motorcycle i have ever ridden. I would ride it to California in a second. Ive ridden her to the beach 4x. Its a cruiser that loves 5 mph as much as it does 70++mph. And its by far the fastest getting there. No doubt.

Those that know - know.

Sorry to hear about your condition, I am much older, so thinking back on my 40s, that would be a devastating loss. Being on the VMAX makes me feel like a kid in an old man's body. And man are you right, cruising around at 3,000 rpms, it's a gentle kitten or kick down a gear or two, twist the throttle and the beast wakes up, makes me chuckle. Again, your Max is priced right, someone will be very pleased!

Sorry to hear about your condition, I am much older, so thinking back on my 40s, that would be a devastating loss. Being on the VMAX makes me feel like a kid in an old man's body. And man are you right, cruising around at 3,000 rpms, it's a gentle kitten or kick down a gear or two, twist the throttle and the beast wakes up, makes me chuckle. Again, your Max is priced right, someone will be very pleased!

The amount of thrust and the ease at which it accelerates is not something that can explained. And the fact that it runs and rides with such grace and comfort is unexplained by words as well. Its having you cake and eating it too.

On top of all that - the resect that it gets- everywhere. Its crazy.

Back
Top Bottom