• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT 2016 Mahindra tractor 40hp with loader, box blade, disc harrow, and bush hog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry floyd

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2016 Mahindra tractor 40hp with loader, box blade, disc harrow, and bush hog. 81.4 hours

Zip Code: 30436

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 10,000 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Possible partial.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The tractor an al but the harrows are practically brand new. Very low hours for a 2016. Well maintained. Has front end loader. Have rods in my back and unable to spend any real time on it so hate to part with it but it’s honestly become an expensive deer getter for me. Paid 16,000 for the tractor and 6,500 on the loader a couple years ago. I will post pics and exact hours soon. For more info or to come look at it best contact is 803-507-4759. I get on ODT when I have time but sometimes may go days without checking. You can text or call. If I don’t answer please leave a message. Thanks for looking.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Lol with all the interest I’ve had on it I’ve started to wonder if I shouldn’t have started a little higher. Lol. But naw seriously I’d rather just get what I need to get for it and let somebody get it that can use it.

Sorry for the dirty pics. Lol. I was wanting to wash it before posting pics but just ain’t had the time the last few days. Will post more later

Attachments

• 5FAA0BA2-E66C-41EF-91A1-FC03F598C93B.jpeg
    5FAA0BA2-E66C-41EF-91A1-FC03F598C93B.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 198
  • 9ABBB55C-40D4-4745-AA0D-E6BFA29809EA.jpeg
    9ABBB55C-40D4-4745-AA0D-E6BFA29809EA.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 192
I really appreciate all the attention this ad is getting. Thank you all for your time. You know this is probably going to sound ignorant. But I didn’t really worry about doing any research into what it is worth or anything I just priced it at what I absolutely had to get for it. And like I said if I can sell it before we have to move and someone gets them a deal on a tractor then I’m happy. But out of curiosity how much higher could the price have been and still been a good deal? Again I’ve already put the price on it and rather I sell it tomorrow or next month that’s the price I will take on it. I’m really just curious because ive sold a lot of stuff online over the years and sold stuff I knew was quite a bit lower than anybody could find anywhere, even taken losses, and never got this much attention this fast. But I’m really just curious.

I will try to post some tmr. But the box blade and the bush hog came with the tractor as a package deal. The disc harrow is an older one and I’m not sure I will be able to give you a brand on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom