• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT 2016 Mahindra tractor 40hp with loader, box blade, disc harrow, and bush hog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry floyd

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2016 Mahindra tractor 40hp with loader, box blade, disc harrow, and bush hog. 81.4 hours

Zip Code: 30436

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 10,000 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Possible partial.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The tractor an al but the harrows are practically brand new. Very low hours for a 2016. Well maintained. Has front end loader. Have rods in my back and unable to spend any real time on it so hate to part with it but it’s honestly become an expensive deer getter for me. Paid 16,000 for the tractor and 6,500 on the loader a couple years ago. I will post pics and exact hours soon. For more info or to come look at it best contact is 803-507-4759. I get on ODT when I have time but sometimes may go days without checking. You can text or call. If I don’t answer please leave a message. Thanks for looking.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I bought an old auger/post hole digger from Larry a couple years back. It was exactly as described and in good shape. In fact, he loaded it up on my trailer with this same tractor. Was a heck of a drive from Suwanee, but we were going that direction anyway to meet extended family, so it worked out great.

This is a GREAT deal folks.

Larry, I'm not sure what a higher price could be and still "be a good deal". What I have found on this forum and when selling higher priced items is that even though it may be a great deal, a lot of folks just don't have $11,000 cash laying around. With that said, you have the tractor priced to sell. I don't think I would take "less than" $11,000 for it. You'll sell it at this price.

I already have a JD 4x4 w/loader, so i'm not really in the market for one......HOWEVER, at this price, you have me pondering some thought about considering it for my hunt club. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom