• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 2017 Kawasaki KLR 650

fredsidney

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-2017-kawasaki-klr-650.2053537/
Item Name: FS/FT 2017 Kawasaki KLR 650

Zip Code: 31029

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 4650.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: always looking for bulk ammo in 45acp 7.62x39, 556, 7.62x51, high end optics. Consider 96 to 05 Miata, CJ /Wrangler Consider hi- end firearms and other interesting items as partial trade. Can Add cash or take for something I want but please let me know with any offer how much your looking for or will add with any offer Will respond politely to all offers but please understand I have few wants and fewer needs

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2017 Kawasaki KLR 650 (Gen 2 New Addition) Mat Black / Green I’m the second Owner. This Bike has been out West trice. Once with the original owner and I have just returned from doing Colorado Utah, Idaho, Wyoming TAT Loop. The Bile now has 6.500 total miles on it, has been serviced and is ready to go back. The Overall condition is excellent. The Heidenau Scout K90s tires still have some good life left in them. Only know issues are the rear right blinker stalk is broke (repaired with duct tape and blinker works fine) and there are a few scratches on some of the decals.

Over $1,300 (not including labor) of addition Upgrades have already been installed :

KLR Upper and Lower Dash

Tall Windscreen

Tusk Handgards

Rox Bar Risers

SW Motech Crashbars

SW Motech Bash Plate

Recessed Oil Pug

Tusk racing Foot Pegs

Extended Shift Lever

SW Motech Center Stand

Tusk Pannier Racks

Also include most original parts and a bonus upgrade that is currently not installed.

Do not need any help selling, Will not sell over the phone / email and will not Ship. To buy this Motorcycle you must come and see it in person and ride it.

Clean title in hand. Bring Cash to Buy.

Scammers please don’t waist your time

4,650.00 Cash

Pictures:
pic-1-jpg.2264747

pic-3-jpg.2264749

pic-4-jpg.2264752

Back
Top Bottom