Item Name: 228 Mako offshore fishing boat

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 7200

Trade Value or Items Looking For: 7200

Caliber: Array

Willing To Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
Mako 228. The hull is a 1986 23' model in very good condition. The motor is a 1997 fuel injected Suzuki 225hp that I had completely rebuilt 275 hours ago. New jugs, computer, etc........ It runs excellent. I spent $7400 on the engine rebuild alone. I did away with the VRO pump and premix the fuel now to eliminate any chance of no oil. It sits on an aluminator, aluminum I-beam trailer. Hummingbird GPS/fish finder with good snapper/grouper/trigger/amberjack #'s/coordinates included. front cuddy/v berth. power steering, etc... I fish the oil rigs (60 miles out) with this boat still. Every time I go out, I'm at least 30 miles out, fishing wrecks and I have no fear. It's extremely reliable. The fuel tank is a 124 gallons (aluminum). I pulled it 2 years ago and did maintenance welds on it. It's good to go!! averages about 2.5 MPG at 30 kts. 47 MPH top speed. This is a great fishing machine!! Do not waste my time, no tire kickers!! No financing! Will consider trades in my favor. I can show the boat down there or bring it up here for serious buyers. The boat is in storage in storage in Orange Beach, AL.

Pictures:
1409265301_1.jpg

1409265301_2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks brother, It's time to move up to something bigger with a cabin, head, A/C and genset for the Princess to be comfortable out there. I'm gonna miss this one though. She's fast and low maintenance. Said no man ever about a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom