• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 24.5+/- Acres for Sale, Bowdon GA - Inside City Limits

MegaFan

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...or-sale-bowdon-ga-inside-city-limits.1678681/
Item Name: FS/FT 24.5+/- Acres for Sale, Bowdon GA - Inside City Limits

Zip Code: 30108

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 130000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $130,000 - will consider Classic Cars, Firearms, Gold, Silver, Other Real Estate

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Plus normal deed transfer/real estate related documentation

Item Description: 24.5+/- acre tract with 30 x 40 metal building, all within the city limits of Bowdon, GA. Double-gated entry with 4-board fencing at the roadway entrance. All utilities available. Year-round flowing steam on the property line. Property is located in Carroll County, about 10 miles south of I-20 at Exit 5, about 12 miles West of Carrollton, and about 30 minutes from Lake Wedowee. Possible trades considered include classic cars, firearms, gold, silver, other real estate.

Note that the property is not fenced, just a nice entryway was created with a very wide and deep turn in area so I could get my truck and trailer off the state highway and have room to open the gates. This property is inside the city limits so it is not the best location for firearm or range activities (although I do shoot on the property).

Directions: From downtown Bowdon, head North on Highway 100, travel just past Rainwater Funeral Home to the next private drive on the right, which is the gated entrance shown in the photo. The entrance is directly across Highway 100 from the "Welcome to Bowdon" sign.

Pictures:
updated_entry_smaller-jpg.1598872

30x40x12_finished2-jpg.1598873

tax_map_24plus_acres-jpg.1598874

bowdon_land-jpg.1598875

Back
Top Bottom