Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 4 door f150 2wheel drive . Last chance

Zip Code: 30701

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 4000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Guns and cash

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am just going to drive it around and maybe park it with a for sale sign on it . This is the last relist on the odt.
The bad it has a slow transfluid leak and the paint is fading on the hood and roof. The body and trans have 286xxx+ miles right now and it will go up . The motor is out of a crown vic(same motor). So I am not sure the miles I was told it was really low 60k (it runs strong). Blue book in fair condition is over 5 k. It shifts good but uses about a 1/2 qt of trans fluid between oil changes .I had the front end aligned valve cover gasket hoses and lines replaced. I dropped it off and had my mechanic fix everything that needed fixing . Now for the trans leak I was told it maybe leaking in the bell housing or a pinched line may make it leak when it's driven( when the motor was installed they may have done this ).I don't see the fluid on the ground so I am not sure. If I keep it I will let this transmission ware out before I replace it as it shifts fine and they add the trans fluid free with the oil change .has hook ups for a trailer/break after market rims step bars and tailgate extender. I may trade on guns as long as they are not over priced. 2 wheel drive .
Mickie Thompson bead lock rims and Michelin LTX tires ! Recent oil change and ready to ride

Pictures:
20210812_072414.jpg
20210526_131101.jpg
20210526_131040.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Small hole in drivers seat I never noticed it tell I took the pics . The inside isn't bad a good shampoo and some seat covers and it would be good +
20210812_110032.jpg
20210812_110009.jpg
20210812_110002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom