Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 350.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 400.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Can of 5.56 green tips 410

Pictures:
20230517_180134.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
It's not to far off after taxes.. plus you get a nice metal can all on 10round clips an comes with speed loader.. I was asking 400.00 the price was not firm.. im glad the price police is on the look out.. good job good citizen... whats next you gonna nark people selling braces??

Hahaha so Jesus comes back with a condesending remark, glad to know you have a great sense of humor. You know when P.T. Barnum coined the phrase "There's a sucker born every minute" people didn't have computers. I do believe the fine people here on ODT have the sense to price check before they buy. Now that I think about it I really don't need the rounds but I'd love to buy the "nice metal can". Do you have change for a penny? Hahaha good luck on the sell...price police outta here. Good day to you Sir.

Jesus certainly called out the fakes an hypocrites.. he used words like snakes an vipers, dogs, stiff necks, back bitters, perverse.. the list goes on.. he also used whips an flipped tables when people got into his business.. people can look an judge for them selves.. dont need a busy body know it all to tell people what to charge, stick to your own business KAREN

You sound like a praticing Christian. Thanks for casting stones and proving who the hypocrite is. Jesus did have his Judas Iscariot. Enjoy your 30 pieces of silver that you make off this deal. KAREN here will stick to his own business. I do applogise for making you angry.

You sound like a praticing Christian. Thanks for casting stones and proving who the hypocrite is. Jesus did have his Judas Iscariot. Enjoy your 30 pieces of silver that you make off this deal. KAREN here will stick to his own business. I do applogise for making you angry.
Im so thankful we have real Christians like you to tell us how to act an what to charge on our own property thanks Hitler... you are comparing making 50 bucks to betraying the son of GOD nice one.. ill move the price to 350.00 Adolf if it makes you sleep better at night.. its Karen's like you who always have to butt in an give your 2 cents on things thats none of your concern.. do you also makes sure people put their buggies back an pick up their dog poop.. turn in people at the parking meter.. get a life KAREN

Hahaha Pal I don't care what you do. Take the price to 2k if you'd like. You took one simple comment "Hey bud not trying to kill your sell but...you're a little over priced" and had a complete melt down. Let's make a deal, I'll get a life and you get some help. Enroll in a anger management class. But please hurl more Jr High school insults at me. If nothing else you have made me laugh. OK my final offer. I'll give you $200 for the rounds you keep the can and clips. What say you??? Bwahahahaha

Hahaha man you are a piece of work. My suggestion is delete this thread, relist the item and I won't comment on it again. The more you go on the less chance you have to sell to anyone. Take a deep breath and calm down you are way too easy to upset.

ADOLF KAREN HITLER signing off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom