Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT $500 Porsche Driving Experience Atlanta Gift Card

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 350.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: $500 Porsche Driving Experience Atlanta Gift Card - LIVE YOUR RACING DREAM!

For sale or for trade! Let me know what you got to trade, pretty much open to anything but really like hunting rifles, wheel guns, etc...

This gift card is good at the Porsche Driving Experience in Atlanta, GA, $500 unused gift card. Check out the website, with this amount you can pick whatever model you want! Be sure to check out all that comes with your "experience", this is an amazing opportunity to drive the car of your dreams on a race track.

With this gift card, you must make reservations with Porsche Driving Experience in Atlanta by 4/30/17. And you must reserve your time slot for a date before 7/31/17.

Pictures:
img_3545-jpg.1029741

img_3544-jpg.1029742

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This is a great deal. I plan on doing the experience. I have been hemorrhaging cash lately. I also could not guarantee that I could make the date ranges. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom