• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT 6mm Ruger Precision Rifle with Athlon Optic New with Original Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck74

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 6mm Ruger Precision Rifle with Athlon Optic New with Original Box

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1650.00 or best offer
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1650.00 For the Rifle and Optic or will trade for Sig Patrol Rifle in 5.56

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Name, license #, and phone number (Proof of Purchaser)

Item Description: I am selling my 6mm Creedmoor Ruger Precision Rifle with Athlon Helos Optic ( 6x24x50) that has never been fired. I am asking 1650.00 or best offer on this which I believe to be several hundred less than you will pay retail if you purchase the same set up new online or locally from a dealer. I do not have to sell the gun so I will not accept low ball offers, I am just looking to sell so I don't have to dip into savings to purchase a Sig Patrol Rifle in 5.56. This is an awesome gun if you are looking for a longer range hunting rifle or just enjoy long range shooting. I simply have not had the chance to take it out and really see what it can do because of Covid and my work schedule. I also have several boxes of precision 6mm Creedmoor ammo that I will throw in with the purchase that was not cheap at 50 bucks per box of 20. I have the original box and docs for both the gun and the optic as well. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks...

Pictures:
Barrel RPR.jpg
Muzzle RPR.jpg
Optic.jpg
Right Profile Overview RPR.jpg
Left Profile Folded RPR.jpg
Left Profile RPR.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Nice rifle. Would it be possible to buy just the rifle without the scope? I already have a scope that I would use. If so, how much would you ask for just the rifle? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom