Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
11   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 76 Chevy C-60 Tilt Hood Cab & Chassis

Zip Code: 30557

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 900
Trade Value or Items Looking For: trade for (let me know what you have to trade) just try me worst I can say is no thanks.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Name & Number

Item Description: Truck has what I believe is a 350 but others say 400 look at the pics & be your own judge, but motor runs good & don't use hardly any oil or smoke. This is one of my dad's old trucks & he put the motor & a new clutch along with a new rebuilt PTO on the trans when it was a dump truck; it still has the jack shaft & the PTO levers hooked up inside. Truck has hydraulic brakes & the brake shoes & drums are good but 2 wheel cylinders are bad/leaking so I consider it having no brakes this is from sitting as truck got tied up in an estate & set for several years. Truck was broken into earlier this year 2019 where I have it stored & the passenger side window was busted out, nothing but a CB was taken from the truck dash but I had other items in the floor board that was but all is intact for the truck insides. Truck can be used for parts or a project as all running gear is good even down to the 2spd electrical motor & components switches/points & it doesn't kill the battery if left in either hi or low axle. I'm selling the truck as pictured it has rust & really needs the fiber glass front pressured washed as it has mold all over it. Truck has 14ft rails & had a 18ft flat dump on it so it could be put back as a dump truck or similar or just a parts truck/project truck for a pickup or car hauler. Truck will have to be hauled due to brakes but has good tires & mechanical. Please read the ad above & look at the pic & the attached video as I'm selling it as pictured truck hadn't been cranked in a year. Truck will be sold with a bill of sell. I'm asking $900 or will trade for (let me know what you have to trade) just try me worst I can say is no thanks.
First Crank Up
Part 2 of first crank up
Good sounding motor
Finial Parking Spot
Part 1 of walk around
Part 2 of walk around
https://youtu.be/EyMl8-5eLWI

Pictures:
1-jpg.2422660

2-jpg.2422664

3-jpg.2422666

4-jpg.2422667

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom