• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT 90" NEC Flat Panel 1080p LED-Backlit Full HDTV BNIB *The Stuff of Man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyliner

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
26   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 90" NEC Flat Panel 1080p LED-Backlit Full HDTV BNIB *The Stuff of Man Cave Legend*

Zip Code: 30071

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 5000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $7000, Equivalent Value Combination of Firearms or Ammo, Motorcycle, Truck/Sprinter Van/Box Truck

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have up for Sale/Trade a Brand New in Box 90" NEC Flat Panel Full 1080p HDTV in the box and with all manual/remote.

It is New (no scratches, just took off the outer sleeve for picture taking), it is a MASSIVE TV and I simply do not watch enough TV or have man cave large enough to place this bad boy in. It has handles built in and a great cooling system: originally made for use as a commercial display/digital signage so longevity is not an issue. A rolling stand that can hold this will cost you around 150 on Amazon, I am not sure about wall mount costs. Just FYI this TV originally doesn't come with any kind of Stand or Legs from Factory.

Additionally, I will throw in with this trade/sale your choice of either a Roku 2 or Slingbox M2, an outlet box kit for in-wall organization of wires and a Glass Floating Stand (or two if you need two) to hold your laptop or other media player.

At the moment I need the most a sprinter van or truck. I am always open to trades for firearms and would love to see some interesting offers. Combination Cash and trade works too.

Currently the TV is at my office in Berkeley Lake/Peachtree Corners. I will be able to help you load but you will need to bring a buddy or two to get this behemoth loaded safely.

Laid flat it is two pallets wide to give an approximation of size. The picture you see is projected via an MHL cable playing off my Note 4: actually hooked up to a real HD source the picture is much sharper.

Shoot me an offer (if your trade is above the $7000 value of this TV then I can add a Sharp 70" Touchscreen 1080p Commercial Display (Model PN-C703B Class LED Display, $2999 on Amazon) with all Paperwork and Software/Eraser/Stylus Pen etc (I have pictures of this panel in my other thread)

Looking for the Following:
- Cash!!!
- Firearms (All Kinds, Love Antiques, Soft Spot for PPC Revolvers, AR Pistols, AK Pistols, Surprise Me!)
- Truck/Box Truck/Sprinter Van
- Motorcycle (Sport Touring/Cruiser/Sport Shoot me a Pic and Mileage/# of owners)
- Warehouse Space/Office w/ Dock Access (if you own one near the Berkeley Lake Area then we can arrange a formal lease agreement in person, I am looking to move out of my current office)

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
00p0p_lmsn8sylbax_1200x900-jpg.1163530

00f0f_bcckvmmoeb6_1200x900-jpg.1163541

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom