• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT '97 4Runner for sale Nice Build $8500

Rowdyron86

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-97-4runner-for-sale-nice-build-8500.1922807/
Item Name: FS/FT '97 4Runner for sale Nice Build $8500

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 8500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: willing for partial trade on guns

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 97 4runner

215k on the odometer. Was my daily driver but now its not getting the use it was intended for and it’s time for ‘George’ to find a new home. Carpet and headliner and seats have all been replaced and are new. (Corbeau seats). Locking hubs have been added, great pioneer stereo, all new suspension and parts , new WARN winch w/ remote, bumpers, roof rack, rack on back holds 2 gas cans and has a swing out tire carrier, just a really nice, clean, updated, good running truck. I have used AMSOIL from the radiator to the differential since I have had this truck, has new timing belt, runs like a champ. Had it all rekeyed so that one key takes care of doors, ignition and padlocks for the tire and Hi-Lift jack on the back. I am selling it bc I would like a pickup. I am looking for a Ford F150 or a Tacoma and for the right truck I would bring cash to make the deal happen. $8,500 is what I am asking for George. Also willing to trade on firearms.
can send more pictures or just come see it

Pictures:
97-4runner-jpeg.2044166

Back
Top Bottom