Reaction score
rItem Name: FS/FT A pot to piss in,

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 80
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 90

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: HERE IT IS!!! Up for your consideration is ....
A pot to piss in!!
A crapper for your pappy"s
A Chitter for your sister!!
A THRONE for your Granny Joan!!!
A mobile pottie for your Hottie!!!
A John for your " significant other" John???? { I make no judgment of your lifestyle}
$$$$$Don't Miss out on this crappy deal!!$$$$
in response to the change your add thread I'm relisting My portable camping toilet. AGAIN!!
its a Dometic 966 with a 5 gallon holding tank and pressurized water tank that makes this little gem flush just like your chitter at home . great for talking you wife, mom, sister or Granny into going camping or out on the boat for a all night fishing trip. !!! its new in the box , I paid 129 and will let it go for the exceptionally low price of EIGHTY US Dollars!!!!
So don't delay , get it while its hot!!! You wont find another chitter of this quality and price any where else !!
If you buy it today Ill include a free roll of de-lux butt wiping paper made by the famous Charmin Bear who wont go in the woods with out it!!

Pictures:
066-jpg.1677748

home-page-desktop-products-png.1677750

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom