• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT AMT Backup .380 Stainless

Status
Not open for further replies.

androodp1

Default rank <300 posts Lifetime Supporter
The guy that stepped on a Golden Lego barefooted !
190   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT AMT Backup **** SPM*****

Zip Code: 30134

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $225
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Looking for other handguns, revolver, rifle or shotgun, AR upper, ... Try me with anything, I can add cash for right trade

Caliber: .380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Bill of sale Not required, but would like a quick peek at Carry permit and DL

Item Description: AMT Backup .380 9mmKurz. One of the nicest AMT's i've seen in a long time. This is the later model double action only and is in excellent condition. Has had some tuning and springs replaced by gunsmith that has made it very reliable. I've shot this one and ran flawless. Also includes original owners manual, some ammo, and I will be looking for box and spare mag ( Don't Remember what I have )

Pictures:
amt-1_li-jpg.1113043

amt-2-jpg.1113044

amt-3_li-jpg.1113045

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I could only imagine one of these in .45. This little .380 isn't bad at all since it's stainless instead of polymer. It's not as snappy as an LCP or Bodyguard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom