Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Antique Axe Collection for trade

Zip Code: 30011

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500$
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 500$

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Antique Axe Collection looking to trade for antique firearm . Some of these are going for over 100$ a piece on ebay but I don't feel like dealing with shipping so just looking to trade From top right down it's as follows -kelly woodslasher boys axe (40$)
-unknown axe with Forester handle (10$)
-Sager Double bit (old man I bought it from said( his father had it when he was a boy )(50$)
-collins Double bit(20$)
-Collins double bit(20$
Kelly Woodslasher Double bit (50$)
-unknown axe (found hung in a barn )(25$)
-Jersey pattern (40$)
-Kelly Perfect Axe (60$)
-Collins Axe (20$)
-last two are unknown as well both are the same pattern but top one has bevels (20$ each)
Middle axes are black knight spilting maul (15$)
Unknown AXE 5 pound head it's absolute unit compared to the others (80$)(sold)
Unknown hatchet with handmade handle (pitted)(5$)
Two unknown hatchet heads (pitted)( 5$ each )
One Kenn kutter head (engraved)(15$)
And finally a "our very best" head (engraved)(25$)
I also have some older pick axes , a scythe and a brush axe that are not pictured
They could use a good cleaning but they are all in pretty good shape except the handle on the black night and the two unmarked hatchet heads that are pretty pitted but would give a "barbaric " finish all would make great wall hangers or daily users . Very good start to a collection

Pictures:
IMG_20210906_102458.jpg
IMG_20210906_102453.jpg
IMG_20210906_095910.jpg
IMG_20210906_095831.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Pretty neat. I like old axes myself. I’ve got one that’s early early 1900’s if not late 1800’s I got from my great grandma’s when she passed last year. It’s a double headed axe and pretty thin on the handle where it’s been used so many times.

I’ve also got an old handmade rake or something from early 1900’s I got from her place. I’ve got them both hanging on my little shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom