Item Gone: FS/FT AR15 Lightly Upgraded Very Accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Greg

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
75   0
Reaction score
View attachment 2388167 View attachment 2388168 View attachment 2388168 View attachment 2388167 View attachment 2388168 Item Name: FS/FT AR 15 **NICE** LIGHTLY UPGRADED & ACCURATE

Zip Code: 30316

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 475.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Fair and equal Value or AR's i can pay add a little Cash to deals

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Nice lightly upgraded AR15:

- All Completely Factory Assembled. (Some Acurizing done by a US Serviceman Armorer)
- Factory Complete Upper and Matched Lower.
- 14.5 Length- 1:7 Twist, with Pinned/Weld (YHM Phantom Flash Hider/Muzzle Break Highly Rated Top 6 of 32 in Test) TOTAL = 16.1 Legal Length
- Yankee Hill Gas Block with Front and Rear Folding Sights
- Adjustable Padded Butt Stock
- Light Full Free Floating Rail with Attachment Slots
- Upgraded Enhanced Polished Fire Control Group Tigger (Mil Spec)
- Low Round count, Very Reliable never a hiccup with all ammo type and weights. (Feeds everything 100%)
- Its Very Light Weight AR15 and has Low recoil compared to other AR15's.
- Excellent Condition function and looks!

I got this from a Guy who was in the Navy. He told me one of his Fellow Servicemen Buddy's Did some minor Marksman Accurizing to it. He said this PSA is one of the Good one's built. i'm not sure of exactly what all He did to it. I am not the best Shot in the world. But I am very good with this one. It does Excellent both close and out 200+ yards for what it is. Very short tight groups consistent.

This AR just needs a Scope Mounted, and you have one Light Weight, Low Recoil, Very Accurate, Sharp, Different Looking and Shooting Unique AR! Just What You Were Looking For!

PM to inquire. I will consider reasonable offers. THANKS!

Pictures:
img_1487-jpg.2374533

img_1488-jpg.2374534

img_1492-jpg.2374535

img_1487-jpg.2374536

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
AR is still avaibile for sale.

SPM fell through. Member could not meet. Please PM me with request. I am responding back to previous request to meet in order received. Thank you.

**** Update more info on the Rifle**** I was told that this was possibly one that PSA produced when they 1st Started out. When PSA 1st got Started they bought alot of parts from the Military Contracted supplier FN Weapons.

Without saying too much word is from inside that this one has FN parts. Just passing along what I was told from sources who originally owned it. Was advised that was why it was know to be one of the good ones' PSA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom