Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT AR9

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Grand Power Stribog or CZ Evo

Caliber: 9x19

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ok, got an interesting AR9 here...
Barrel is a 4.5" Ballistic Advantage Modern Series if I'm not mistaken.
Muzzle Break is a SDTA break, which will work great with their suppressors.
The upper is Anderson with the appropriate 9mm ejection port cut.
The lower is a rebranded QC10.
The brace is a custom job from Red McCloud (you can see a crack on the adjustment lever - they are $5 and easy to replace) over on ARFCOM on a standard milspec tube. It is a brace - not a stock!
I had this AR9 down at Macon Armory (the absolute GO-TO guy for any pistol caliber AR stuff) and he worked his magic on the little pistol We ran the hell out of it at his shop. It shoots really smooth and the trigger is incredibly light and crisp.
So here's the deal...I built it and just don't shoot it as much as I thought I would. My 300blk AR is getting much more love now.
I'll include the red dot, sling and 3 ETS 32 round magazines to get you started. I'm keeping the light, unless your trade is really awesome!
The only trades I'll entertain on this one is a Grand Power Stribog or a CZ Evo carbine or micro (with cash on my end of course). I don't care about scratches or idiot marks. As long as it works and isn't in disrepair, we can talk.

Pictures:
img_20201006_132740920ar9-jpg.2855885

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom