Larry floyd

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Barnett ghost 410 & vengeance

Zip Code: 30436

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 550$ (Final price drop to 450 on vengeance but I keep a few accessories. Just a few arrows and broadheads.)
Trade Value or Items Looking For: T/c barrels, or maybe a rifle or pistol.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Barnett ghost 410 and a Barnett vengeance for sale right now. I also have a ghost 385 and a tenpoint I use. But I bought the ghost 410 and the vengeance brand new middle of this past deer season and about a month later picked up the ghost 385 then a couple months back got the tenpoint on trade. Anyway the 410 and the vengeance are both practically brand new. The 410 has had approx 15 arrows fired through it and the vengeance has had approx 20 fired. I have tons of extras I can include. Arrows, luminocks, field tips, rail and string lube, and any number of broadheads depending on the price I sell it for( if I get asking I will include roughly 200$ worth of brand new broadheads of your choice brand. I have muzzy, rage, schwaker, and more). Also have an extra string and cable set for the 410 and a 200$ upgraded vari zoom/speed adjust scope with red,green, or blue crosshairs. My asking is 500obo. I am going to try to upload some pics but cell signal is bad at the house may have to add some when I go into town otherwise it wants to time out. I can text pics if interested and I don’t have any up yet text 803-507-4759.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom