• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia West GA  FS/FT Be a hero to the "little woman" Broyhill China Cabinet and Table with 8 chairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

payneed

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Paynefree is NOT a ninja assassin see the diff.?
169   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Be a hero to the "little woman" Broyhill China Cabinet and Table with 8 chairs

Zip Code: 30135

Item is for: Sale no trades
Sale Price: $$$

Caliber: N/A

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: VERY NICE Broyhill China Cabinet and Table with 8 Chairs.
Paid over $3,000 new 8 years ago, we downsized our house.
NEEDS to go! Touch the hinge on the china cabinet for 3 levels of lighting.
Table is Huge! 9 feet x 44" wide 2 leafs.
Take a leaf out and it is 7.5 feet
Take out the second leaf and it is a standard 6 foot table!!!
China Cabinet is 82" tall x 66" wide x 18" deep. (off the wall)

Pictures:
20150718_160837-jpg.536509

20150718_160848-jpg.536510

20150718_160905-jpg.536511

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I am interested. Just trying to figure out how I would get it to marietta and actually into my house.
I will try to go register my trailer tomorrow at lunch. Can you PM me your # to update you.

I'm guessing that top comes off the china cabinet, and obviously the leaves and the legs will come off of the table. You shouldn't have any trouble getting it into your home.

Good luck!

toobaroque Do you work for "Rooms to Go"? :becky: (just funnin)
Yes, the shelves will need to come out, I have some bubble wrap at the house with some old sheets to help wrap stuff up, as well.
We had it delivered and assembled (bought it new 8 years ago) so I'm not sure how easy it will be to take the legs off, but it came in a box, so it should "break down" as much as you want it to...
With the china cabinet, take the shelves out, take the drawers out, it should be pretty manageable, just a lot of "bulk".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom