• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT * * Beautiful Browning Citori 525 Sporting Boxed * * *

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...l-browning-citori-525-sporting-boxed.2022250/
Item Name: FS/FT * * Beautiful Browning Citori 525 Sporting Boxed * * *

Zip Code: 30601

Item is for Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $2,000.00 Cash

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $2,100.00 Smith & Wesson Revolvers, Brownings, Glocks, maybe more can add cash if needed Try Me I don't bite

Caliber: 12 GA

Willing to Ship: Yes

Had this listed a while back trader back out so finally had some time free of work to re-list. I do not use it so I would like it to go to a new home. A recent comparable gun that has sold on gunbroker not the same

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/817340878

Browning Citori 525 O/U in 12 ga with 30" ported barrels. This beautifully engraved gun is choked Invector plus and comes with 5 choke tubes, factory accessories and factory case. Lock up is tight and bores excellent. Finish and overall condition of the gun is Excellent. Has been used very little.

Receiver - Steel, Silver nitride finish, Engraved • Barrel - Lightweight profile, Ventilated top and side ribs, Tapered, floating top rib, Ported • Action - Single selective trigger, Hammer ejectors, Top-tang barrel selector/safety, 3" chamber is suitable for field and sporting clays use • Stock - Oil finish Grade I Walnut stock with close radius pistol grip and right-hand palm swell, Schnabel forearm • Features - Triple Trigger™ System, Hi-Viz® Pro-Comp fiber-optic sight

I apologize for the poor pictures hard for me to photograph a shotgun

Please contact me through PM if interested

Any and all positive comments welcome below

bQ1vlvk.jpg

T3R3lqk.jpg

kqOeeBs.jpg

b9USDb3.jpg

dahiy3M.jpg

UVz5RNM.jpg

3BgCuKV.jpg

DWaIavQ.jpg

KV4JrqP.jpg