Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Black F150 Factory Undercover Tonneau cover 6.5ft

Zip Code: 30548

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Few boxes of 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bought my truck with this tonneau cover on it few months ago. I want to take it off and swap to a toolbox and i have zero storage for it.

On a 2019 F150 6.5ft bed. Internet says it will fit 15-20 model f150s.

its a factory ford undercover brand tonneau cover. painted Agate Black to match the truck. Its keyed to my truck (factory) so no key comes with it. im sure undercover sells replacements. the light has fresh batteries but its a bit finicky to get to come on and/or get off. Pistons are in good shape, lifts easy and stays lifted.

Few extra scratches on top. Piston on passenger side clip broke, it still holds fine and functions perfect. But if you hit it good from the outside edge it can pop off itsmount. Easy to put back on though.

its off my truck sitting on my trailer in the back yard. ready to be picked up. have hardware and pictures i can send you of the mounting measurements for the hardware.

Pictures:
truck (3).jpg
truck (4).jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom