devildogexpert

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
261   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT BMW 525i Alpine White

Zip Code: 30008

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $3400 ODT price (3600 on CL)
Trade Value or Items Looking For: guns, bikes, old school, cash or combination of any four

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just upgraded to a newer 7 series, so selling my 2001 BMW 525i. Runs and drives great, been my daily driver for approximately 1.5 years. Body and interior clean especially for the age. Has power everything, I've upgraded the stock radio, to a touchscreen DVD /NAV with Bluetooth that can be used for both music or talking. All oil changes Castrol Synthetic. Over the last year I've added a new battery, belts, spark plugs, tint, ceramic pads and drilled slotted rotors all around, and 200 amp alternator. Car has 172k, and looks and drives great. Clean title in hand, asking 3400obo, and open to trades or partial trades. Guns, bikes, older vehicles. PM is best but can call or text 770-885-5805 Thanks

Pictures:

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom