Item Name: FS/FT *BNIB* FN Herstal Sporting AR-15 *Loaded*

Zip Code: 30276-3430

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1400

Caliber: .223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale and/or trade is my BNIB FN-15 Sporting AR.

This is a sweet gun, guys. Factory-loaded with all the necessary upgrades to make this an extremely accurate and high-quality gun right out of the box for either defense purposes or shooting competitions. Features FN's cold-hammer forged, chrome-lined match-grade barrel designed for durability and accuracy. Factory-installed Timney competition trigger upgrade for crisp shooting. SureFire ProComp muzzle brake. Rifle-length gas for reduced recoil and smooth shooting. Samson Evolution handguard. Magpul furniture. Rifle will come with original box and paperwork.

Letting go because I want to diversify beyond AR's.

That said, I'm selling below what I have into it so $1,100 price is firm. MSRPs for $1,600-$1,700.

Special considerations will be given to the following trades: IWI Tavor, CZ Scorpion, Sig MPX, DP12, Beretta M9A3, PTR/SAR, 6.5 creed AR or precision bolts, AR pistols, M1 garand, Glock 19x, 1911's or quality revolvers. Would also consider a multi-gun trade to level out.

By responding to this classified, you are agreeing that your are legally able to conduct this transaction and own this firearm. I think it also a reasonable request for me to peak at your CCW, and I'll show you mine.

I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance.

Pictures:
fn-package-jpeg.2452980

fn-right-close-jpeg.2452981

fn-upright-jpeg.2452982

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom