• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia West GA  FS/FT Boardworks Raven Stand Up Paddleboard

bigtall

Bear Icon Lifetime Supporter
Supreme Fishmaster Ninja Commando
118   0
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-boardworks-raven-stand-up-paddleboard.2545398/
Item Name: FS/FT Boardworks Raven Stand Up Paddleboard

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1,000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1,000, Nice firearms. I need a good spotting scope.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2019 Model Boardworks Raven 12'6"

Comes with everything you need to drop in the lake or ocean.
Board
Leash
Carbon Fiber Paddle

Lightly used, less than a dozen times in the water.

I am 6'6" tall and 270 pounds and this board floats me with a small Yeti and dry bag with no problems. It tracks like a dream and glides like I am on ice. Knee and back problems are relegating me to a sit on top kayak these days. There is one small 2" crack in the fiberglass on the deck due to my carelessness. It is easily repairable and does not affect performance at all.

From the manufacturer's website:
Updated shape and volume enhance speed, glide, tracking and a comfortable paddling in most conditions; it's similar to the Great Bear, but more maneuverable with less volume
  • EPX-V construction: Low-density, stringerless, machine-cut and hand-shaped EPS core is hand-laminated with the finest epoxy resins and fiberglass cloth
  • EPX-V construction also includes a high-end, kiln-dried bamboo veneer sandwich layer
  • All components, fin boxes, finger wells, leash and deck plugs are set in high-density foam blocks
  • 8 tie-downs and bungee system carry gear forward and aft so you can take all you need for a successful expedition
  • Ultra-comfortable "Honey Fomb" deck pad
  • 9 in. FCS II SUP touring fin
  • LiftSUP™ handle allows easy portage and locking
The Boardworks Raven is a mid-sized touring SUP. Its smaller size and volume allows for a more manageable handling experience. The revolutionary bow and hull shape allows for extended glide and tracking performance equally well suited for calm or open water conditions. Our sturdy construction and inspiring graphics provide durability and a beautiful finish that will last for years to come. The Raven is a dependable touring board for exploring your local waterways. With its stability & speed…. the Raven will allow you to fly on water.

Pictures:
ef7c0dea-cd05-49e2-90e4-44715f9d28f2-jpeg.2225548

a57ba2c1-e993-440c-ae9d-cbc98f7b6d64-jpeg.2225547

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom