Item Gone: FS/FT Brand new Shadow systems xr920 elite and holosun 508t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archer1416

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
176   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Brand new Shadow systems xr920 elite and holosun 508t

Zip Code: 30643

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 43x, 48 or sig 365xl plus cash

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey guys I have a brand new shadow systems xr920 (19x) elite for sale or trade. Also comes with a holosun 508t and a tenicor velo 4 iwb holster. Got this whole carry package and now some things have came up that I need money for so I need to sell. Has never been fired and have only had it a day. Can prove this if needed as well. Bought brand new from the store. I did trade the two cheaper p mags that come with it for one gen 5 glock brand 17rd magazine. In my experience with my other shadow systems I have had they run better with glock mags. I need cash but can accept a partial trade for a glock 48 or 43x or a sig 365xl. Would like it to have a holster but not the end of the world. Wanting one of those setups and $700 for my whole setup or $1200 cash. Pm all offers please

Pictures:
6D9A86AF-6432-49DB-BCA5-6220C375F79A.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom