Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Branson 3510 4x4 diesel tractor with loader and implements

Zip Code: 30705

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 11,500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1997 Toyota Landcruiser

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this tractor from the original owner in 2007. It only has 795 hours. It comes comes with several implements that I’ll add pics of later. Not pictured is a 5’ medium duty bush hog that is weathered but has only been used 18-20 hours. I also have a 54” Citroni rotary cultivator that is a great little workhorse and is as good of tiller as I have seen. The roto tiller is in perfect working condition but is weathered. Lastly I have a post hole digger that appears to be home made using a GM rear end. The post hole digger is locked up and may not even be worth fixing. It was given to me in this condition and I’ll give it to the buyer of the tractor if they would like it.

Through the years I have made a few changes and improvements. When the alternator went out I had it replaced with a simple, easy to rebuild GM single wire alternator. The original radiator had a plastic top and bottom. When it developed a leak I bought an all aluminum 3 core racing radiator and had it sandwiched it between 2 quality electric fans. The fuel pump was replaced about 40 hours ago. The fuel safety shut off originally had an electric solenoid that would often stick closed. After replacing it twice my mechanic suggested I change it to manual using a lever operator near the switch. It works much better. The power steering hoses were replaced last year. The front tires are new. When a stick broke the headlight lens I added an LED light bar on the canopy. The original headlights were pretty useless with the loader installed so this has been a great upgrade. I went ahead and added a smaller LED facing rearward. I have added a piece of insulation board under the canopy.

Other features include: rear locking differential (via foot pedal), tilt steering wheel, 2 speed live PTO, ROPS with canopy, single handle loader controls, quick detach loader and the loader has built in legs to stabilize it while removed

The good: It starts easy and runs great. The loader works perfectly, the PTO works fine, the rear lift is strong, the power steering is smooth. The brakes and clutch both work properly.

The just okay: It has spent some time outside and is a little weathered. Not long after I bought it I dropped a piece of wood on the hood leaving quite a dent. It was straightened, sanded, primered and filled before being sprayed with factory color paint. It was done right but rushed and it just looks okay.

The bad: When I bought it, it had a hay spear (I no longer have the spear). I bought a used bucket that had a quick disconnect. The lever to release the bucket is bent so the quick disconnect function for the bucket no longer works. The bucket itself is not in great condition but it is functional. The brake lights do not work and one of the lenses is broken. The fuel gauge does not work.

I will consider a couple of trades or partial trades. I’m looking for a Toyota Landcruiser (FJ60, FJ62, FJ80, FJZ80) or possibly a Lexus LX450. I might consider a newer Land Cruiser or LX but my preference would be a low mileage 95-97. Sorry but I’m not interested in woods trucks, mud toys, or rusty/high mileage trucks. My other trade consideration would be a low mileage Buick Enclave, Arcadia, or Traverse.

Pictures:
3510a-jpg.1555436

3510b-jpg.1555437

3510m-jpg.1555438

3510z-jpg.1555439

3510z4-jpg.1555440

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom