• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Brass, Ammo, Accessories, Bullets

45Colt

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-brass-ammo-accessories-bullets.1706910/
Item Name: FS/FT Brass, Ammo, Accessories, Bullets

Zip Code: 30548

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $10.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Looking for .35 Remington Dies and Brass, and a Rifle Scope, especially a decent rimfire scope, but not necessarily limited to that as I have several needs so Whatcha' got?

Caliber: .35 Remington

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a wide array of bullets and brass (new Starline handgun brass for the most part, but a variety of once fired rifle also) in a variety of cartridges and calibers. Calibers range from .32 to .500 and brands include Barnes, Cast Performance, Hornady, Sierra, Speer and others. I also have loaded handgun ammunition produced by my company, Littlestone Ammunition, that I'm willing to barter with, in a variety of cartridges. I'm looking to find trade partners interested in some of what I've got for what I need. If you have interest in working a deal please reply with your brass, bullets and ammo desired. Will also sell ammo and components for cash if you don't have what I need in trade. Let's do a deal!

Back
Top Bottom