• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT Canik TP9SF Elite-S now with cash price

TacticalPlatypus

Default rank <750 posts
See the ground, BE the ground.
Reaction score
Want to trade my TP9SF Elite-S for a TP9 Elite Subcompact. May also be interested in other stuff, shoot me what you got. Mainly interested in EDC-able optics ready 9mm handguns and 7.62x39 AR uppers. I can add ammo or cash for cool stuff to even out trades. My Elite-S is is great shape, cleaned every time I shot it, and has probably 500ish rounds through it with absolutely zero hiccups. Will come with box, docs, two 15 round magazines and all factory accessories. Identical to the standard TP9SF Elite, with one exception, it has a manual safety at the bottom of the trigger guard. Great for anybody who loves the TP9 series' excellent trigger, but don't like the fact that every other model of TP9 does not have a safety. Anybody who has owned one of these can speak to how reliable, comfortable, and fun these guns are to shoot. Only looking to get the subcompact version because I replaced my Elite-S with an Elite Combat. Will also include Surefire if your Elite SC comes with an optic. For those wondering if Canik makes a good handgun, I encourage you to read/watch some reviews. The general consensus is the TP9 series is arguably the best value in handguns on the market right now.

Attachments

• 0330211721a.jpg
    0330211721a.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 3,827
Back
Top Bottom